Sunday, June 15, 2008

Here comes the bride...

It's no secret, the history of Stardoll weddings can be traced back to the days when all our me-dolls were classified in pre-historic times. Most of the Stardoll weddings all result in someone walking out on the wedding, a fight or a secret affair being announced. However, some do end happily with a very happy couple smiling in front of their computer screens. Awwww.

Ok, so I think weddings on Stardoll are a little overated. I mean, I used to be totally against them because I thought they were rather pointless and stupid. Now though, I see that it is just another way to declare your Stardoll love for one another. Ending on a positive note, this post does have a point and a little gossip, one of my great friends Jennieloop is engaged to her fiance Bret.Guy . Congrats to the lucky couple! You deserve the best Jen! And yours is one of the few weddings I actually think is sweet.

Here is the proposal:



And the happy couple:


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wont last
it never does.
anyway, the groom looks like a ass faced ugy peice of schiesses

Anonymous said...

btw, schiesses, means crap in german for all u dumass ppl

Anonymous said...

the boy is clearly jennieloop herself

Anonymous said...

congratulations jennie and bret!

Anonymous said...

Congtratzz

Anonymous said...

he has no clothes. eww!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

bret.guy is jennieloop, she's desparte for attention

Anonymous said...

jennieloop is a slut, she's whored herself out to almost every guy on stardoll and was rejected, so she had to create an account to date and propose to herself!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know bret.guy he is very nice so don't say that about him! i know jennie isn't bret trust me!

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting married to yourself jennie!
i hope you and yourself have a great time on your wedding night.
bom chicka wa wa!!!

Anonymous said...

bret.guy happens to be my cousin! He is not jennie and jennie is not him!