Sunday, February 24, 2008

Love Triangle




As we all seen last night Sudanese.Beauty was trying to get the attention of a very lucky guy. That very lucky guy is Prime_Tyme. But Prime_Tyme isn't single, infact he is with another elite, devibabi! We all don't know why Prime_Tyme didn't ask out Sudanese.Beauty last night. A close friend of his says he was way to busy. Others say he may have ignored her, because devibabi and Prime_Tyme both have a thing for each other.
Prime_Tyme is a lucky man. He is caught in the middle with two very beautiful girls.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to say that I regret trying to get the attention of Prime_Tyme. I believe that online relationships are dull and senseless. I just got carried away at the After Party, because of the atmosphere there.

Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to agree with what sudanese.beauty had said.
Online relationships ARE dull and senseless, and even if you're a "rich" elite, you won't be getting any attention from guys if they know that you are desprate on the internet. That just kind of proves how much of a life you have.

Anonymous said...

omg...star awards and beverlyhillshei were cauht parting hard at elite-beats last night. very unprofessinal!

Anonymous said...

and dev was caught getting dirty with some new guy called .Biznich.

Anonymous said...

Oh and fever_Cole is back!!!! Man stardoll is getting crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

he shud date sudanese.beaty. shes so prittty

Anonymous said...

May I please set the record straight? First of all, as for Sudanese.Beauty (Kaya) and Devibabe... we are all just friends. I have no ideal why people try to link me with every socialite in SD???
Second, I admire and respect the opinion of Kaya about online dating, however, the last complaint I get from any girl I ever dated in SD was that it was DULL and SENSELESS.
Know how to create your fun, that's what SD is about.
Peace Out!

Anonymous said...

You're insane.