Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mosky-Magazine: More Lies



Oh Mosky-Magazine! This is not good for your magazine. Talking about me behind my back. Telling lies to my face. For shame!
A closed source sent me this message Mosky-Magazine sent to her.
Quite frankly, I am not surprised. I knew it was a lie in the beginning, I just didn't have any proof to show that it was a lie that Mosky-Magazine sold her account. It is true, this is the same Mosky-Magazine as there was 2 weeks ago.
Mosky-Magazine said she sold her account and magazine for 200 stardollars, and that that the magazine is under new management.
Who would pay 200 stardollars for a unsuccessful magazine?
Lying gets you no where and no success.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is true!
She told me herself.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me a lot of GossipbyElle. Someone pathetic trying to get attention out of lies.

Anonymous said...

mosky is a fake!
no one likes her magaziine!
she is a pathetic liar!
and always tries to get attention from all the tabloids!

Anonymous said...

I don't see her point. It's totally stupid; I HATE MOSKYMAGAZINE!
She told me I couldn't work for her coz i was black :[

Anonymous said...

she is always looking for publicity for her "magazine".

Anonymous said...

i heard she was racist of something.

Anonymous said...

No i did not anonymous you are daily tabloid who made that comment up and daily tabloid is 2008fashionweek