Saturday, March 1, 2008

runway.fashion.: Breakdown?


runway.fashion. has a new look! And this time, it isn't as fashionable as her usual self.
Some of her friends are saying she has been hacked, when most are saying she is having a breakdown.
Remember a few months ago we wrote a article on runway.fashion. and how her friends are concerned she might have a mental breakdown? Well some say, this breakdown is happening here, and now!
In her guestbook people are commenting. HRF.Magazine was being kind to runway.fashion. at first but runway.fashion. was explosive towards her.
I suggest the editor check herself into Stardoll's newest rehab BettyFordCenter ASAP!
Could this be the end of Runway Fashion magazine?
I hope not!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she couldn't take on all those projects she's been working on, and the pressure got to her.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a breakdown but,goddamn she looks dumber than a motherfucker!

Anonymous said...

God help her!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's a breakdown, she probably got hacked.

Anonymous said...

She's in rehab
she has an eating disorder (check BettyFordCenter's gb)

Anonymous said...

I really didn't know that by having an eating disorder, you somehow change your style of dressing. It seems more like a nervous breakdown or mental disorder. But, I am sure that is none of the above; this is just a way to get some attention. Oh, Runway Fashion - I just thought that you were better than this. But, I guess that you realized that you couldn't climb on the top.

Anonymous said...

I honestly find this whole thing ridiculous. I mean who would go on Stardoll and make their Medoll look so stupid? It's just a publicity stunt. I mean look at Gossipbyelle. She tried to make it look like she was dead, and now runway.fashion. is trying to get publicity by pulling a "Britney". Can you get anymore sad?

Anonymous said...

PUBLICITY STUNT!
GONNA RUIN HER CAREER!
i also heard she might have gone to stardoll's plastic surgeron (PlasticSurgeon)