Sunday, March 30, 2008

Star Awards Canceled!


The drama! The Star Awards were canceled this month. Rumors are going around that is going to be rescheduled, but that is not what Star_Awards is saying. On her presentation it says, "Hello, as most of you know I have canceled the March awards due to this Elite and Non-Elite war going on stardoll, I've noticed that most Elites treat Non-Elites like they are better than them, and it isn't right. I might be called a Elite, but at least I'm trying my best to stop this war. A couple months ago I created the StarFoundation to help most Non-Elites who are mostly Non-Superstars and I'm trying my best to help them feel like they belong here. But it seems like this will never end and I'm tried of it, and I will not have a other award show until you all show me that everyone is created equal. This is the only way I feel I can get my point across and if this doesn't work then I will delete Star_Awards forever. I'm sorry to those who were very excited about attending the awards, but I'm just tried of this nonsense going around."
I agree, stop this war! It's not right!
And that means you Style_Magazine! The cold and bitchy aditude was never in. That aditude only works for Anna Wintour!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this story. especially the style_magazine thing. she is cold and bitchy!

Anonymous said...

no hunny, that means YOU.
you are the one elevating the elite

Anonymous said...

THIS SUCKS!
I WAS WAITING AND SUPER EXCITED FOR THE AWARDS! I HATE THIS!

Anonymous said...

this sucks!
linda is being so selfish! just because a bunch of immature girs! no fair at all!

Anonymous said...

Style_Magazine does need to be boycotted until she cleans up her additude problems. Style is a selfish bitch. She acts like what she thinks Anna Wintour acts like, I seen Anna Wintour, and actually she is very kind. She just needs to smile more.

Anonymous said...

it is very fair to me because im sick of people even if there called true elites there snobbey if people post in there gest books ever second saying how they thing there great and so what