Sunday, March 9, 2008

alexisdaSLEAZE312






alexisdabomb312, runway.fashion.'s ex-fiance has been hitting on almost everyone on Stardoll lately. Even people he doesn't even know. Just yesterday he asked out heiress BeverlyHillsHei, who is good friends with runway.fashion.. I thought she would have said yes and pick up where her friend left off. But I rmembered she has a new secret boyfriend. So that is the case.
So he moved on to Mosky-Magazine who said yes.
But it get's even more interesting. He asked for runway.fashion. back! She turned him down. And the reason why is she has a new boy toy! Who you ask? NYC.guy, who has told me, "I have had my on her for a while. She is great girl." and also said "I would marry her in the future. But we have only been going out for a few days."
I hear wedding bells in the near future!
runway.fashion., keep this one! He seems like a good one for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personaly, I Think That Runway.Fashion. Should Be Left Alone To Get On With Her Own Life, Without Being Written About EVERYWHERE. I Feel Sorry For Her, Just Let Her Be. She Has Checked Into Rehab To Try And Sort Herself Out, But If She Sees Her Name Everywhere, It Will Just Cause Her To Build Up More Stress.