Monday, April 28, 2008

New Star_Awards Not So Nice


Yes it is true! The new Star_Awards is not as good as the first.
A close source to the employees who work for her says "She's a total bitch!".
Other people said she is completely and utterly rude to the jennieloop.
Do you think the new Star_Awards unfriend could hurt the Star_Awards and make people move on to another award show?
Could be! I know I don't want to support someone who is rude to others.
What I think. I think Linda chose the wrong person.
People are saying Casey didn't do anything. Jennie was the hardest worker.
So why did Linda chose Casey?
And I don't like Casey's hair.
Play nice girls!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can be rude at times, but it's just gets frustrating at times, and I'm just new to all of this and I promise I'll work on my very ugly attitude.

Casey aka Star Awards

Anonymous said...

OMG.
That person is not Casey that just posted.
Oh yes, your VERY UGLY Attidude.
But this Caset girl is DOWN RIGHT RUDE!
She ingores ALL your messgages, and NEVER speaks to anone.
Up her.

Anonymous said...

All of this is crap, Daily Tabloid, you should gather more information before writting something silly like this. I dont know why are you saying tha Casey's not nice, and as for Jennieloop, there's more to it, I know, I'm the part of the staff.

Anonymous said...

I like to speak my mind.I do not think Casey deserves it.She didn't even do anything.Noone saw her working hard nor doing anything before Linda left.That was Jennie.Jen deserved it beacause she help Linda with everything and she worked hard.Linda chose the wrong person!

Anonymous said...

Shes a total bitch! Honestly. She comes in there and thinks she rules the place.

Anonymous said...

well casey had a LOT to live up to, compared to linda.

Anonymous said...

anonymous above me! what the hell are you talking about? linda had to leave because her father was dying from cancer. what did casey give up? casey gave up shit! nothing!


i don't plan on going to this monthes star awards until casey changes her aditude and becomes kind!

Anonymous said...

i don't like her AT ALL! i talk to her and she never replies, and when i give her compliments shes like thanks.. its just weird now!

Anonymous said...

i think Linda choose the wrong person.