Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Runway.Fashion.'s New Mag!


Runway.Fashion.'s new magazine is set to debut tomorrow! And I am surprised she hasn't canceled or quit anythign yet. Good job!
She said this magazine is gonna be revolutionary and could even live up to Style_Magazine's standards. Could this be so?
If so I am excited.
People have been talking left and right about who the covergirl will be.
I am excited. I love the name, ENVY magazine!
Bold! I love it!
The magazine's website is http://envymagazine.wordpress.com/
Check it out tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am excited!
this obviously proves how good she worker to not quit something she started!
as she said it is going to be as good or even better than style_magazine's. i am excited to find out!

Anonymous said...

she is WAAAAYY nicer than style_mag! i hope her magazine is better than style's because honestly, style doesn't deserve to have a good mag. she is rude!

Anonymous said...

GOD I LOVE THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow great article again Daily Tabloid, you always know what to put in an article.


Xo Sydjade Xo

Check out my website at www.freewebs.com/sydjade/

Anonymous said...

I love Laruen.
She is seriosuly, soo nice.
can't wait for her mag 3 come out!!

Anonymous said...

THE MAG IS ALREADY OUT AND IT IS FABULOUS!!!