Thursday, May 1, 2008

ENVY magazine: The May 2008 issue


The May 2008 issue of ENVY magazine is out! And I love it!
Heiress BeverlyHillsHei graces the cover. The articles have some spelling errors, but I can translate and understand what they mean! BeverlyHillsHei surprisingly sounds smart in the interview.
Runway.Fashion. vs Style_Magazine! Oh, the arch rivals, I hope they get into more fights, as you might have not known, the magazine editors have reportedly got into a tiff! DRAMA!
I suggest you check out the magazine since it is a breath of fresh air.
http://envymagazine.wordpress.com/
Check it out!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for ashley!
RF did a good mag! i like it more than style_mag's cause s_m's is tooooooooo loong!!!
style's looses my thought and often times when i read i get bored and just quit reading the magazine.

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

BEVERLYHILLSHEI IS A BITCH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn;t like it.
I thought it was poorly made, the articles weren't interesting and were poorly written and I agree with the above. Beverlyhillshei is a bitch. has anyone seen that 'how to be elite' thing she made? It's disgustingly laughable.

Anonymous said...

I do not think BeverlyHillsHei made that wikipedia.
I mean who ever wrote it called her stupid and anorexic.
And she tries hard to seem smart, so why would she call herself stupid. Does not make any sense.

Anonymous said...

A breath of fresh air? Hardly. Its another Style_Magazine wannabe.

Anonymous said...

Personally i loved it although it seemed a lot like Style's i thought it was interesting. But now shes saying that shes making some sort of a game...that should be itneresting....oh and her covergirl sucks!

Anonymous said...

i think it could have been better! i mean, having beverlyhillshei on the cover was great! it got great publicity for the mag!
but i think the spelling could have been better.
rf needs to hire some writers!

Anonymous said...

''Heiress'' BeverlyHillsHei.
You're really a boring blog.