Thursday, May 22, 2008

Runway.Fashion Before and After


Okay, so this isn't really gossip, and it should be featured in my fashion blog. But so many people have been talking about Runway.Fashion.'s look after rehab and the break down and before rehab and the breakdown.
Which look do you like best?
I like the old Runway.Fashion. personally! Her old look before rehab was classic, and edgy, and fashionable.
Now her look is very weird. She has these lips that looks like she is tasting sour milk, she has this butch hair cut. Her face is long and looks like a horse. I think it would be better if she changed her lips, and maybe got a new hairstyle.
What do you think?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the old one
the new one has lips that look like a butt hole.
as the other ones lips look soft.

Anonymous said...

I like the new one.
I must disagree with DT with the hair, it's a stunning hair.

xoxo, Veronica (aka x.vero.x on stardoll)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.
The mouth and the hair are not flattering.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding?
Larunen looks fablous NOW, not BEFORE.
Her old look is totally blah.

Anonymous said...

I have noticed this aswell. She looks really awful.
x

Anonymous said...

I have decided not to leave stardll every1!

Daily*Tabloid said...

Oh my god ellie9001! No one cares!
We all knew you weren't a russian royalty princess in the first place. Just go away! No one cares about you! Have fun pretending to be anorexic!

emmaholloway said...

To be honest I think she looks ridiculous now.

Anonymous said...

lips are awful

Anonymous said...

she looks hilarious now

Anonymous said...

she looks like a plastic suregery patient gone wrong. very wrong!!!

Anonymous said...

HER LIPS LOOKS LIKE A BUTT HOLE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I actually like her look before! Now she just looks like a try hard who can't seem to get it right!

Anonymous said...

Well, Runway.Fashion, Was a fashion, me-doll etc Idol, before. She was actually considered beautiful. Now? She's known for posing lips, long face and terrible hair cut. Oh, and her only fame is making fake dkny.
Change your look, and get back to how you were, you are a disaster!!