Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Star_Awards Is Back!


As many of you may now know, Star_Awards is back!
And I got the record straight about somethings.
The Star Awards will be back! Nomination and voting is from June 1st - June 18th.
When I asked about Casey she said "Casey is no longer a friend of mine and I haven't spoken to her since a about a week ago." she later said "Casey deleted the account herself."
IDIOT! Why couldn't Casey give the account away to someone nicer and kinder? Oh well! At least Linda is back and that bitch Casey is gone!
Welcome back Linda!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her dress

Anonymous said...

Star Awards your crediabilty is shot with me! Liar liar pants on fire! You suck!

Anonymous said...

Linda's a very kind person and I'm happy she's back, and that loser Casey is GONE!