Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New DKNY ... Soon!

No, no DKNY for now. But I read some questions and new DKNY should be coming out soon.

Now this comment I remembered seeing it about a week and a half ago. So it should be here soon! Boy am I excited! The DKNY collection should be coming around mid-June. I already know what some of the clothes are gonna look like. I will be buying everything. Hopefully it will come on time. Stardoll is not very timely.
But another funny thing was a funny question.

Ha ha ha! I love that girl. I don't know who the hell she is but way to go for sticking up to "the man".
Callie is terribly ugly. But I seen the girl who wrote that question, her MeDoll isn't that pretty either.
The girl got off with a warning and her account was not deleted.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yellowmad08? im friends with her.
lol i cant beleive she said that to CALLIE!

Anonymous said...

hhahahahaha well it was probably a joke, calle shouldnt take it so seriously?!

Anonymous said...

I saw that message from yellowmad08. Haha made me laugh, but the fact is why did they put up that question? Callie could have just ignored it, like she does half the questions she gets.

Anonymous said...

The new DKNY always comes out after the sale, always.
It's how it's been since DKNY first came out. The new season is probably in one week..

Anonymous said...

How did you find out what the new DKNY will look like? :D

Anonymous said...

funny thing about Callie.
When u ask her something serious, something that bothers u,that has sth to do with how u play on stardoll or sth, u won't get an answer but this, she posted it........and answered...hmmm.......

Anonymous said...

you can see on the DKNy website, it has new runways videos...gives you an idea about what it will be like on Stardoll!

x