Sunday, January 13, 2008

Model-Selena Never Said That!




An update on the Model-Selena and Style_Magazine feud. Model-Selena says she never said that. And that the feud. Never happened. Which only means one thing, GossipbyElle made up the comment, which means she is lying about Style_Magazine stealing the idea for her collection. And she did make up the comment because no body is allowed to post the comment without it being approved. And she never approves or does not know how to approve comments. I knew something was fishy and I proved my theory right. Thank Model-Selena!

2 comments:

Stardoll Gossip by Elle said...

Um, I'm a little confused. 1. I don't post comments under any other names except my own. 2. What the? So confused. 3. I didn't say Model-Selena said anything, and I don't even think I've featured her in my blog yet. 1+2+3= you didn't prove a single theory.

xoxo
Elle

Daily*Tabloid said...

Actually yes I did.