Friday, January 11, 2008

State of Wonder and Curiosity

Well ..... I got a message from someone, who deleted their account. Saying that one of the elite does drugs, and are soon going to expose their secret.
Below is the message they sent me:
"Hello,
I am an elite member. I am got a big huge secret that is gonna be the Scandal of the Century on Stardoll. I know that someone who I just talked to, is on drugs. But for now, I am not planning on tell you. I will keep making accounts and adding you, and telling you one message one each month. Of course I am going to delete my account after you send it. I know you understand what I am talking about, your a smart b!tch.
Sorry to leave you Wondering and Curious.

Sincerely,
Anonymous"

What she should no is she is not just leaving me in a Wondering and Curios, she is leaving my readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spooky