Sunday, January 13, 2008

Style_Magazine Making False Accusations Against runway.fashion.





You heard it here first folks! Style_Magazine does send nasty friend request to people and nasty messages. That is what runway.fashion. is saying. Saying that Style_Magazine was making false accusations and mean worded messages to her. Above are the pictures or what runway.fashion.'s guest book comments on how mean Style_Magazine is. runway.fashion. says Style_Magazine called her a copy cat, unoriginal, and that runway.fashion. copied her [Style_Magazine's] look.
I love Style_Magazine, but I am just going to have to take Runway.Fashion.'s side on this one. I think it was very immature and very unclassy for Style_Magazine to do that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You obviously have ZERO proof on this, you only have whatever that runway person said. Aren't you the one who said that people should have PROOF before they make claims against someone?? Just because someone "said" they received a nasty request message, it doesn't mean it's true, obviously.

Daily*Tabloid said...

A little jealous aren't we GossipbyElle. I think your a little mad that I got the story and you didn't. And I do have proof. She showed me the message she sent. How is that for proof?!