Friday, January 18, 2008

Secret Drug Addiction


I don’t know if this is a rumor or if it is true. But right now this story is in rumor mode. I heard from a source who wants to remain anonymous that xxdrivebylove is on drugs. I guess that would explain her strung out medoll. She looks addicted but I guess she can pull it off. If she doesn’t like it, she can always visit Stardoll’s plastic surgeon (account: PlasticSurgeon). That’s right. I got some work done from him. All good entertainment people do. Like Anna Wintour. I don’t plan on saying what I got done though. That will be my little secret.
We’ll keep you posted if this rumor is true or not.

UPDATE: xxdrivebylove denied the rumors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

juiccaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she should go to the stardoll rehab bettyfordcenter!!!

Anonymous said...

This is darn right pathtic. A Stardoll addicted to drugs on a VIRTUAL website???
Please, this is total rubbish.
xxdrivebylove is NOT, i repeat NOT on drugs.