Friday, July 25, 2008

Couples News!


BeverlyHillsHei and SupKidImJohnny may be breaking up very soon!
Sources close to both say BeverlyHillsHei say the bimbo heiress has been a little flirty-flirty to a taken man.
His name you ask? .SAMtheMAN.! He is also know as other Stardoll heiress Paris*Heiress's on again off again boyfriend.
SupKidImJohnny also said they were on again off again and are currently together.
But BeverlyHillsHei claims SupKidImJohnny and her have been on and off. But are currently together!
I hope this story doesn't break them up. They are so cute. Sorry!;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time!! Now this is what we like reading about.

Anonymous said...

No one cares about them. This blog has a long way to go, an uphill battle.

Daily*Tabloid said...

Actually, a lot of people care about them. Mostly because she is a bimbo.
And yes, I agree, this blog does have a long uphill way to go to be back on track, but I'm working on it!

Anonymous said...

That britney bitch is covering up this story because her and sam have been sneaking around. trust me. at perez's party they are always up on each other.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the anonamymous person above. Every party I go to sam writes things like "*Wraps arms around britney and makes out" And all that otha crap. Sum people say sams a player which is true but a much better descripition would be a man whore who cheats on a girl every time he gets the effin chance to

Daily*Tabloid said...

Thank you for the lovely info!
If you have anymore contact me on my Stardoll account Daily*Tabloid!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Britney and Sam mess around behind Paris's back. I don't think he messes with Ashley though.