Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vivienne Tam!

Stardoll have released a new Real Brand and Real Celeb and boy, have they nailed it with this one! The clothes in the real brand are the most stunning clothes I have seen on Stardoll since the first season of DKNY came out, though I don't think much of the shoes.

If I'm honest, I had never heard of Vivienne Tam before her and her designs were unleashed on the Stardoll world, but I now think I have fallen in love.

To find out more about her, I searched on Google and I found on Wikipedia that she is a fashion designer based in New York. She was born in China in 1957 and raised in Hong Kong. She attended Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Her clothing brand is named after her and is inspired by Chinese design and modern fashion. The theme of first collection was EAST WIND CODE and her shops can be found in most major cities around the world.
She also wrote "China Chic", which was a book on Chinese style.

What do you think of the clothes? Have Stardoll done you proud or do you think they could have done better?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are simply amazing!
I am very glad Stardoll picked Vivienne Tam for the next RealBrand; the fact that she is somewhat unheard-of makes the collections more interesting.

emmaholloway said...

I absolutely adore this real brand collection. Every piece is stunning and beautiful and well shaped. I bought the lot, with the exception of three pairs of shoes. I bought the turqoise pair for good measure, and because they work well with the rest of the dresses, but I agree that they aren't the most impressive.

emma x

Anonymous said...

Love it. But too bad its superstar!

Anonymous said...

I love every piece! It's so trendy, and unique!

Anonymous said...

You've finally decided to write :]

Serena said...

I love it. The designs are quite funky.I had heard of her and although I admit I never thought much of her designs, this collection has proved me wrong.

Oh and did anybody in the UK see last Thursdays Gossip Girl? I'm so shocked.