Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shes back! (Again)

After the long hiatus of drama on Stardoll, Linda has decided to come crawling back, tail between her legs. Yep, that's right guys! Star_Awards is back again, and this is the message she has left on her presentation:

What Happen?
What can I say, it's hard to stay off, lol. I've been gone for about 3 weeks now and in that time I've been on vacation with my family. The reason I deleted my account was because stardoll is full of DRAMA, and I've relized I just have to ignore it and stay out of it. And whatever Fakeshake3 said about me was a lie, I am NOT Mosky-Magazine. That's all I have to say about that issue.


Moving On
I'm officialy DONE with doing the awards, because it's just too much work and stress. Instead I'm just gonna have fun and I'm going to start up a blog about fashion, interviews, parties and good gossip, so if your interested in being a writer then message me.



Steping In My Shoes
The person who will still continue the Star Awards is Lozzamuzza or .StarAwards. so join her club Star_Awards. if your still intrested with the awards and stuff.


I Apolgize
Also, sorry for just leaving and lettting you all down. From now on I'll try my best to inform you if I decide to leave again, which I hope I don't.


Linda Richardson
So, the Star Awards are no more, but Linda is making a blog instead and giving her account to someone else. What do you think of it all? Tell us!
Just thought I'd add, I'm leaving for Israel today and will not be back for a month.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all knew she would come back.
I'm surprised runway.fashion. hasn't come back yet.

Check out my blog?

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna give the account away, I'm still gonna do my blog on that account.

-Linda

Anonymous said...

THANK GOD, STAY GONE NEARLY.

Anonymous said...

AND STOP WHORING OUT YOUR BLOG PARIS101FAN, NO ONE CARES.

Britney said...

I think Linda is fab! Although, I could do with less drama...

I hope this is truly the end of those Stardoll award shows. They're just excuses for people to feel left out! :(

That sounded sad.

Star_Awards said...

I think your fab also Britney, lol.

-Linda

Anonymous said...

Yawn.

Serena said...

I'm glad Linda's back but to be honest I'm happy she decided to end Star Awards, because I think it's had its time now. x