Thursday, July 24, 2008

They're Fired!

Yes, nearlyyours2 and Serena.London are fired!
springate gave me a wake up call. My tabloid is going down the drain!
So, I fixed the main problem, got rid of those two.
I am looking for people who can help with the tabloid. No, I am not looking for writers. I am looking for people who can take pictures for the tabloid.
Right now and for a while, I won't be writing articles because I don't have my laptop. I knew how to take pictures on my laptop. But while I was in London at the airport my laptop was stolen. So I won't get a new one for a couple of weeks.
Anyone who is willing to take pictures for the tabloids please contact me ASAP!
Also, if anyone would like to write, who can actually write about gossip, contact me for that too!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

springbastard? lol ur trying too hard. the nicknames are perez's thing. let's not start off on the wrong foot. don't try to be edgy or "in your face" to try and compete with her. she's good at what she does. you be good at what you do. this blog was always elegant and understated. that's what works for you. stick with it.

Anonymous said...

Once again, I apologised and I want everybody to know that I owned up to my mistakes. But it is your choice if you want to bad mouth me, for doing what is right. I am very sorry and I do not say that a lot, unless I really mean it.

Anonymous said...

I can do pics, I love doing that

Anonymous said...

:[
I liked Serena.

Anonymous said...

The blog still sucks asssss.

Anonymous said...

I think i can do pis i am somwhat new at it but they are good

Anonymous said...

I can do gossip. Of course I would prefer to be anonymous though. So if you'd like to concider me respond to me on my stardoll: x.vero.x

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhhhahahahahaahah.

Stardoll Style said...

Your so mean, how can you just fire your employees so easily? You could just warn them and tell them that they could loose thir job if they didn't try harder, but no, you just fired them instantly when springate tells you to. Pathetic.