Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Hack

Recently, as you may have noticed, many popular clubs' logos have been changing, including Style_Magazine and PerezStarGossip.
As you can probably tell from the picture, a member called Tchen is behind this, using a special hack and according to Perezstargossip, Tchen has another famous account, which I believe is Teale/Hifof. I personally think that this girl is hilarious, and I think that this hack is also hilarious. I thought it was so hilarious that I gave in to the picture and voted her covergirl.
What do you think about it all? Does it make you feel sick that someone can change the logo of your club? Or, like me, do you find the whole situation a big laugh?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Hilarious XD
But the poop one in animal-lovers was pretty disturbing..

Anonymous said...

the font used in that pic sorta reminds me of the fonts used in thestardollburnbook.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

DAYS OLD NEWS! I mean, seriously... You just write the same as Perez, BUT days AFTER!
No one wan't to go to one gossip tabloid and read something, THEN read another and read the same. I mean, GET REAL!

nearlyyours2 said...

Well then, I'm sure the next article will please you, as I don't see Perez mentioning anything about it yet.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you nearlyyours2 - i find if funny.
Personlly, i won't care if it happens to my club - just aslong as it doesn't mean hacking! LOL.

Your like an excellent writer btw.
Check out my blog please!

(Just click my name hun)

nearlyyours2 said...

Thanks! At least someone appreciates me :]
I'll check it out now
x

Anonymous said...

Well - I personally think that it is Teale/Hifof, too. If you look at the mini picure (the small icon thing) it is a picture of Hifof. So, there..

:)

nearlyyours2 said...

Yeah, you're right, though, she could have put the picture of Teale/Hifof as it is the most obvious culprit, and she could have put it to trick people.
x

haleyheiressxox said...

well i think it very funny! those elite girls are sooo "amazing!" they deserve this.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Teale/Hifof does get bored easily. First she becomes 'famous' on stardoll. Then she changes heer username which sparks rumours that the account was hacked. Now she makes another account and changes all the club logos. She does crack me up....