Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm sorry

I am sorry that the standards of Daily Tabloid have slipped since me and nearlyours2 have taken over. Since Daily Tabloid gave me and nearlyours2 the job to write for her tabloid, whilst she was away, it has been undeniable that we have not done a very good job.

I speak for myself when I send a big apology to all the readers of the blog and to Perez (perezstargossip) for the stories that have been copied or are similar to her posts. In many ways, I see the long and hard commitment of running a gossip blog.

Everybody makes mistakes but that doesn't make mine any better, and as I am not a huge fan of people that are stubborn and refuge to own up to their mistakes I decided that I am no exception, this is why I posted this. So I'm sorry, and you don't even have to forgive me as long as you know that.

As of now, I will no longer be writing for Daily Tabloid, I can assure you that this is for many reasons.

So I'm sorry Perez. And I'm sorry to the readers of Daily Tabloid.


Thanks for reading,
Serena



Read Perez's blog HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

it was mainly the other girl anyways, but i think its good that at least she apologised

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's good of you to apologize even though it was mostly nearlyyours2 who was stealing Perez's stories/ideas and then had the nerve to deny it as if we're all retarded and can't see what she's obviously doing. Can't stand that girl. You're cool though Serena, don't sweat it.

Anonymous said...

Either way this tabloid sucked eversince it existed. :| Loser